Ag. George II. Fortress
Former Anglican Church for the British soldiers. Built drawings of Antony Emmet.
The interior was destroyed by the German vomvardismoustou 1943 and returned to its original form in 2008. After the Union is orthodox and placed him in the old stone temple of the Church of St. Spiridon which was replaced with marble in the early 20th century. Until the mid-20th century was the only church in Corfu which was inychterini sequence of Resurrection. Later, she was transferred to the church of Agia Paraskevi which is celebrated today.